My adventures as a Peace Corps volunteer in the Federated States of Micronesia.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Snapshots of the Kids

Anyone who has met me knows that I love kids. So I lucked out big time to get a host family literally swarming with children. When I have a rough day, I can always count on those little troublemakers to make me laugh. They're what keeps me going when I feel like quitting and going home.

Anyone who has met me also knows that I love taking pictures. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that I've taken lots of photos of the kids. They love having their picture taken! I was able to develop a few so now the kids have their first pictures of themselves (it made me a big hit with all the moms).

Anyway, here are some gems from my collection.

Jennette (age 2) plays peek-a-boo
No, that's not blood. The kids discovered lipstick,
and this was the end result.
The girls love to make a "style" pose for the camera.
JD, Jayleen, Jayan, and Jennette (J names are popular here...)
Say "cheese!"
JD, Jayan, Jennette, Maylon, Jayleen, Tol, Denaegan,
and Kalni

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Mia! These kiddos definitely look like a group that could give you some good laughs!

    ReplyDelete